Sunday, April 06, 2008

Vegas Baby!

We took our first trip to Vegas this past Spring,with our good friends, The Slaters you can check out their blog from ours. Anyway, it was a great time. We gambled, laid out, had some Margarita's at Jimmy Buffet's restaurant, went to some casinos, and watched the fountains. We did not see anyone famous, unless you count our visit to the Wax Museum which turned out to be pretty fun. We went to the Blue Man Group which was phenomenal. If you get a chance to see this show I would recommend it. We also went to a show called, "Tina and Tony's Wedding". Thankfully we did not pay for these tickets, it was cute and a neat concept for a show however, at times it was a little awkward. I will set the scene for you. You arrive and you are immediately introduce to the "groom" and you get your picture taken before you walk into the Ceremony/Reception. You are also introduced to the Grandpa, sister any relatives of the Bride and Groom. The show consists of the actors and actresses but YOU are also a part of the experience. This is the awkward part, I love weddings as much as the next girl, but you soon find out the people who wanted to be on Broadway, because they are soon "in character" with the actors and actresses. This was something I just couldn't get into. I guess I was just not cut out for Broadway. Anywho, these are some of the pictures from our trip. Julie also posted some on her blog. Enjoy--- The Greene/Slater Family Vacation :)


Rusty, Tupac & Kate


The Gondolas inside the mall


The "Wedding"
Julie and I are near the back this was for the tossing of the bouquet


We went to this Awesome nightclub, which had an incredible of view of Vegas. The club had an outside bar and inside bar. This was taken on the step just to show you how windy it was in this location.


Jules & Kate with our beads :)




The group having some Margarita's

The Volcano Nachos


Conquered


Simon and I discussing the results of the show


The fountains, my favorite part of Vegas



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the Volcano (before and after). I was so full from eating that enormous plate of food that I almost "Passed Out". They should have had to wheel me back to my hotel room in a "wheel chair".

Love ya guys,
Rhonda Colada and Jubilubee Jules