Sunday, July 06, 2008

It's official. I am 28.

I had my 28th birthday this past Saturday. I cannot believe how time flies. It is my 28th which means we have lived in this house for 3 years now, which also means, Ryan has 3 more years to go. So.... One day and many milestones :) Anyway, my mother in law (MIL) sent some gifts to the house and since she was not here when I opened them, we took pictures. Thanks P!! I love the Vera! I also wanted to thank all the other friends, and family who sent cards, emailed, and called. I am loved!! Thank you!!



Carrot cake, my fave!



Some cute slippers, and lots of makeup bags!


Cute pants they will be great in the winter!

Ryan wanted to get in on the fun too :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEah

Michelle said...

happy birthday, kate!