Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Recap of October and November

This past October we had two more weddings to attend.One wedding was here in Michigan, a co - worker of Ryan's. The other as most of you know was my brother's wedding in Ft. Wayne. I wanted to post a few pictures from both of these beautiful days.

The other few pictures are from our Thanksgiving. This year it was so nice to just relax, hang out and not drive too much. Here are a few pictures of how I spent the day, Ryan stayed in Michigan to work on Friday. There were many games going on, and a new addition to Chip and Jen's family. KONA!! She is such a good puppy, she held her own to the 3 other dogs :)



Ben and Shawna playing guitar hero.


KONA!



GAMETIME!


We were able to meet with our good friends Evan and Mindi over Thanksgiving. They just had their baby girl Ella. This is a picture of us at Casa. I think we were so excited catching up and talking that we forgot to take a picture of Ella!


Radiology First Year's and Spouses


An Aunt Sandwhich!


Yum!


No comments: