Or the couch or the bed...
This is an ongoing battle between our dog, Wrigley and the rest of our furniture. Ryan and I try very hard (at the beginning) to keep the dog, (my only rule) off the furniture and bedding. NOT becuase I am heartless, not because I don't love her. Because she sheds sooooo much! Anyway, fastforward 3 years later. This is a picture of the on - going battle in our household. Everyday, there is either a gate that we use to block off the couch or this basket to place in our chair so she will not get up on the couch and hang out in all of her dog fur all day. Apparently this is how she has been "sneaking" up to sit on the chair while we are gone. Poor dog, that cannot be comfortable. The sad thing is.... she has TWO beds in this house!
1 comment:
Memaw thinks Wrigley looks very, very sad. She needs to come to the farm!!
Post a Comment